Friday, January 22, 2010

Pooch Portraits!

I love photographing dogs, and they all capture my heart! I enjoy working with their different personalities, whether they are always after a ball or forever sneaking a kiss.

Peanut is always and forever chasing a tennis ball, or a soccer ball, or a volleyball... really, just give him any ball! He will be your friend as soon as he sees you ready to throw!

This is the lovely Bella, my mom's Great Dane puppy. She's not too big now, but I can't wait to see just how much she's grown by this time next year!

Next year a log will be more her size... hope my mom is prepared for the fun that will bring!

This is Beau, a chocolate lab that I met at an Elon baseball game. He was quite the handsome fellow, and made sure to bark a lot... I'm sure that baseball was pretty tempting to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment