Saturday, January 23, 2010

Down on the Farm

Back when my husband and I were dating, we would go to places out in the country where I could photograph more rural scenes. We happened upon these staring cows one day out on a farm.

I went to the "Parc Zoologique" in Plaisance-du-Touche, France, and spotted this little piggy in the petting zoo area. I didn't pet him though, because when re-entering the States, they ask if you've been on farms or touched the animals. I figure it's probably a no-no. The light coming in the window made the photograph impossible not to take!

A friend and I used to go rollerblading at C.G. Hill Park, and were always afraid of the "demon ducks" as we called them. They would chase us away, and the geese were in on the act, too! When I went to the park a few weeks ago for a session, I saw several ducks (which, thankfully, left me alone!) and decided to take advantage of the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment